IT-Forensic Expert (m/w/d)
Our client is a German IT-Security company based in Wuppertal and is looking for an IT-Forensic Expert.
- System and network forensics as well as reserve engineering in case of security incidents of our clients
- Analysis and reconstruction of multi-stage cyber attacks based on the results of forensic analysis of IT systems in complex networks
- Preservation of evidence and identification of manipulations of IT systems
- You love deep analysis of complex security problems and chasing cyber attackers
- You have very good knowledge in the area of current attack methods, typical attack patterns and common tools
- You have extensive knowledge of security components, operating systems (Linux, Unix, Windows) and network protocols and in analyzing log files of the most common IT systems and services
If this position appeals to you or you know someone who would be interested in this position, feel free to reach out to Martin Hermann.